Re: humor, was:Re: Transformers for sale

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren1-at-iinet-dot-net.au>

That is a mighty impressive record for coiling longevity.  Do you remember
any details of your original coil? Did you take any photos with your
digital camera and put it on your web site at the time?
My coiling extends back to 1972 - a mere 32 years ago. Pics on my site.
Old coilers don't die they just .....keep on sparkin'.
Peter (Tesla Downunder)
http://tesladownunder.iinet-dot-net.au