Re: another question about neon transformers and multipliers

Original poster: "Jack Vandam" <snotoir7674g-at-mindspring-dot-com>

It appears so based on what others have suggested as well as some
researching I did in the archives.  Apparently MUCH larger capacitors are
required for 60 Hz as opposed to high frequencies.

Jack