Re: 16 kV 250 mA TC transformers

Original poster: "Brett Miller" <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

All,

I would rather just get a 5KVA or 10KVA pole pig for
around 350 dollars.  Some people have come up with
some pretty simple and inexpensive solutions for
ballasting.  So the only real costly addition is
getting your hands on a 240V variac.

-Brett