Re: DRSSTC thoughts...

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

Gregory's right.  Us "Spark Forever!" members will still be comming up with
new designs for gaps, primaries and ect.  My newest coils have primaries
embedded in UHMWPE.  Just wish I had the time to tune it before the thon.

David E Weiss