Re: Hey Terry

Hi

I think I got my rotary table from discount campus too for about
$200...  Sherline seems to have had a big price jump recently, so good
prices from other vendors probably abound!!

Best to check froogle, ebay, or nextag to be sure you are getting good
prices...   I usually just get stuff right from Sherline for little things,
but if it comes to big stuff, better shop!!

Cheers,

         Terry