Re: Tesla UV apparatus?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dave,

Back during Cheesehead I, one person had a soil cooker that could make home made fulgarites. I think the spec was around 20A @ 20 KV output into a flower pot of wet sand. Electrodes were carbon arc electrodes for a super trooper followspot. I think Terry Blake might still have pictures up on his website.

David E Weiss

Original poster: Dgboorse@xxxxxxx
Robert,
What kinds of tests do you run on rocks with a coil? I'm just curious...have
a good friend who is a geologist.  If it is too OT, contact me off list.
Thanks,
Dave