Re: 60Hz

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

its possible.... but do you have enuf money to build it??? ;) we are talking several miles of wire, a huge toroid, and a massive primary... let alone the transformer to power it... ideas are kewl
but the math will humiliate one in a hurry... financially and realistically... if it was that easy we would all be doing it ... I know I would be...

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I would like to design a TC that runs at 60Hz so that it could run without caps. Do ya'll think thats possible?

               Steven Steele