Da: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Inviato: martedì 5 aprile 2005 6.58
A: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: E-Lamp or GE Genura

Original poster: Luc Benard <ludev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

I search tesla pupman with this to word with out success, these lamp seem
to use a micro tesla probably in CW mode, in the documentation I found they
talk about an induction coil in the PS but at 13.56 Mhz you could speak of
HF and it probably use a coreless trans. Any way it could interested some
of you.

Here is a starting link;
<http://hem.dis.anl.gov/eehem/94/941113.html>http://hem.dis.anl.gov/eehem/94/941113.html

On some other site you could see an explode view of it ... really look like
a small tesla

Cheers,

Luc Benard