Re: Calibrating E-field probes by simulation?

I see a fundamental problem in any such measurements using a remove
capacitive probe.  Even if you can measure the field at a point, you
have to know the geometry accurately to transfer it back into a voltage
at the source.  If the coil is throwing streamers I can 't see how you
can do that, since they "start out" at the terminal voltage and extend
out for some distance (at least if you have enough of a coil that you'd
like to brag about the voltage output).

	Anyone figured a way to solve this problem?

Ed