Re: MMC

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Take your $45 and put it to good use; BEER! (Assuming
you're over 21) Take a look at Greg Hunter's MBC's
(Multi Beerbottle Caps) at:

http://hot-streamer.com/greg/

Go to "Saltwater Capacitor" under "New & Improved Junk
Box Coil".

I had problems with dark glass beer bottles, but as
you can see, clear bottles seem to hold up pretty
well. I started to do a side by side comparison or
clear vs. dark bottles, but never got around to it.

Adam