Calm down!!!  Your falling toward the "dark side" :o))))))))))))))

Cheers,

        Terry

At 09:01 AM 4/6/2005, you wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:11 AM
Subject: RE: IT LIVES! "Bizarre" dot explanation

> Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner@xxxxxxxxxxx> > > >Thats a good argue for all of the dotted pictures that > > > I think this explains all of the weird effects in your pictures. Try a > tripod and see if the ghostly fireballs are still there :-/ > > (Couldn't resist, seeing the word ghostly...)

I'm surprised at all of you!!!  Clearly these photographs are
incontrovertible evidence of extraterrestrial or supernatural effects at
work.  Had the original photos been taken at a global energy vortex, the
effect would have been more prominent. I believe there's one in Sedona,
which if you numerologically convert it, equates to the word Tesla (or is it
Wendover?  no matter, others, more skilled at the esoteric arts, can advise
us).  Attempting to find natural, scientific explanations for a clearly
supernatural phenonomena.. faugh!

And, all this talk about equations and such for designing coils??  Why not
use the tried and tested approach of the Ouija board?

Just remember, as advised by Aleister Crowley, it's important  to wind your
coils the same.  I don't know, without reviewing, whether he would prefer
the winding direction to be widdershins or deosil. Probably depends on how
the spool of wire is and the phase of the moon, or something.