To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:43 PM
Subject: Re: Resonance

"Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I was going to do that, but it's hard to count because I'm using 36 AWG
wire. It would be like counting hairs on somebody's head. Plus, the
windngs
on the outer layer aren't very close becaus by that time I was running
out
of wire. Also I don't rememer how many layers I had. :(
Oh well. Thanks anyway. If I knew how much wire I used I could also
calculate it, but I don't. :(

Steven Steele"

Layers? Plural??????????  If you have more than one layer, or any turns
crossing over each other in that single layer, you are in big trouble!
Even one crossed turn can result in shorts between the cross turns.

Someone else will probably post a better answer before you get this,
but if not good luck!  I hope you really have only a single layer and
began running out of wire before you reached the end of the form.  That
would be OK.

Ed