Re: Name My TC

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dan,

I made the exact same cap as you are planning on. I used a 5 gallon chlorine container, and 12 Corona beer bottles. The cap worked flawlessly for two years until I abandoned it for MMC's. It is really convenient to adjust the capacitance by simply removing or adding copper jumpers to the bottles.

Good luck with your project.

Karl