Re: V Bipolar was Re: An internal primary

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 4/8/05 8:50:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

This thread reminded me of a small bipolar type TC I was going to build. The
primary was going to be hidden below an insulated disc. The two secondarys,
wound in opposite direction, where going to be mounted in a V formation
above the disc on a short transparent rod. I thought the configuration would
make an interestingly looking table top coil. Calculating k would have been
tricky.

Robert (R. A.) Jones
A1 Accounting, Inc., Fl
407 649 6400

Bob,

The "V" shape is something I had considered using also.  I wonder
if anyone ever built a TC in that shape?

Cheers,
John Freau