Re: Kits

Original poster: RSchimams@xxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

My name is Roy Schimanski, I am currently going to school part-time in order to acquire an associate degree in electrical engineering. After I receive that I am planning on transferring to a four-year college to pursue a bachelors degree in electrical engineering. I have been interested in Nikola Tesla for quite some time now and have done a couple of reports on some of his work. I have been reading the list for a few months now and feel I am ready to make an attempt at building a coil. If you have some plans or suggestions for a beginner I would be very interested and appreciative. I do not want to build anything to big for starters. I have saved a kV NST from a broken sign, would this be a good starting point? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
Roy