marx

Original poster: Grishka <ghome@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello, Tesla List,

I wonder - does anyone of you have practical formulas (links, pdf`s
etc) about constructing the Marx generator? I`m interested in optimal
resistors values, number of stages and so on. In plans I`m going to
build something like this - one stage consists of 4 capacitors, total capacitance -
4.7 nF, total voltage - around 13 kV. Number of stages - 15, resistors
- I guess 1 mom wouls be ok for such application. I`ve been looking
such info via internet, but with zero results :( I appreciate any
advices ;)

-- Best regards, Grishka mailto:ghome@xxxxxxxxx http://flyback.org.ru/coilers/grigory/