Re: This Hobby's Expensive - Was - Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Controller Experiment

Original poster: Ben McMillen <spoonman534@xxxxxxxxx>

LOL. It's ok man..

Just tryin' to help you be a little patient..

It takes a keen eye to get the real 'finds'.. I've been
plagued with the same frustration for YEARS because I
didn't have an unlimited amount of resources..

But there's always something good that turns up in the
trash that makes it all worth the wait.. (even if I don't
use it for several years down the road.. ) ;)

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

<<mailto:colin.heath4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>colin.heath4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>