RE: Midwest Teslathon

Original poster: "Daniel Koll" <dk_spl_audio@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, I joined to list a few months ago, where will this be held? I live in Bloomington, MN so hopefully it will be close, I would love to go to that.
Thanks

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Midwest Teslathon
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:51:53 -0600

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

This year, the Midwest "Cheesehead" Teslathon will be held on Sat., Sept. 3rd. This is the first Sat in Sept and a week prior to the Labor Day weekend. Last year a number of TC builders were unable to attend due to plans the "better half" had made for the Labor Day weekend.

We will have the Big Bruiser running at 20 kVA and also a 1 million Volt Van de Graaff generator for some direct current excitement. (T. Edison would be proud).

Hope to see many of your from the Tesla List at the Thon. I promise, "latsa' food goodies" will be on tap. Those of you from last year might remember the great apple and lemon homemade pies???

Dr. Resonance