Re: uestion

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Medina: The smother your toroid the better, but a drier duct is not smooth
and works fairly well. I have used 2 mixing bowls, A 5 ft sea bouy ( much to
large to power) mini beer kegg. and full sized beer keg. The rounded ends of
a beer works well even though the shape is not a toroid it holds a charge
well.
    Robert   H