Re: Fo frequency - Movie of Wendover Coi

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dan,
I spent most of my life as a computer network engineer trying to figure out how to cram the most information into the smallest bandwidth! I can't believe I missed this. You make an excellent point and I agree. Regards.
Paul Brodie
Think Positive
PS Anyone else have a background in computer networking? I mean the really technical, nitty gritty parts. I really miss all of the challenges at work. Retirement s..ks! I would love to exchange war stories, off list of course.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 9:56 AM Subject: RE: Fo frequency - Movie of Wendover Coi