Re: Stealing Celestial Fire

Original poster: Ben McMillen <spoonman534@xxxxxxxxx>

Terry,
   That is correct. There are no moving parts. However, the
crystal is contained in a cooling block that is water
cooled. The only thing you'd have to worry about is
isolating the cooling water supply. I think if it gets too
hot, it'll crack and then no more lasing. ;) Other than
that, it should work quite well..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

http://www.lasalle.edu/academ/chem/laser_web/titanium_sapphire_laser.htm