Re: Who all has built OLTCs?

Original poster: Jerry White <starcatfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Guys;
the cup is out of my reach (for now):-) I am going on a camping trip in 3 weeks and they have a theme each year. This year it is weard science. Since I don't have a coil built yet and want somthing I can run on a car battery I am thinking of a mini coil ar plasma globe ran from a HEI coil or flyback. I dont have a flyback yet either but I saw something about modifing a SSMO transformer to work like one that I might try. What ever I do has to be quick and easy, not nessecaraly powerful, just a few sparks to get attention.
Thamks,
Jerry