Re: DRSSTC RF Ground

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ground in a garage. Dry hard concreat is a poor ground, even a counterpois
mat is poor. Just drill a 1/2 in hole in the floor and drive a ground stake
through the floor. Make shure you pick a location where you will not trip
over the rod near a wall etc. If you don't nead the ground any more just
remove your wire connection and drive the rod flush with the floor. No
lasting problem.
     Robert   H