Re: Sparks jumping from 4' to 9' (was Re: 20 joules)

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> On a broader note, all this kind of suggests (to me anyway) that the
> key to long sparks is filling a large enough volume of space with a
> big enough electric field to drive growth, for long enough to let the
> growth complete.

what about powerfull cw coil? or powerfull disruptive coil, working in a
field of cw one? :-)

-----
I have run coils up to 20KW in residential neighborhoods.  I have
received death threats and have had the police, fire, and department of
water and power all show up at the same time. Screw 'em all. Keep firin'.
(c) Mark Barton  29-09-95