Light buld in water experement

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is an interesting experement. Put an incandescent light bulb in a bowl of water. Put the bowl of water in the micro wave and push cook. The light buld will light up. The light bulb will not light up if you take it out of the water. I have not tried a light bulb in water with my TC but I have used a 6" clear light bulb as a plasma globe on my TC. Has anyone descovery any strange phenomena about the TC something that works that logically should not work sorta like the microwave light bulb in water experement?

Gary Weaver