Re: Energy levels was: DC power on Tesla secondary

Matt,

So sorry for the confusion of semantics. I think that I should have stated 1 joule of energy released in 1 nanosecond = the ENERGY
of 1 joule released in 1 second because there is still a net total ener-
gy of 1 joule, any way you slice it, but there is 1 billion x the POWER
rate in the release of 1 joule of energy in 1 nanosecond as opposed
to the release of 1 joule of energy in 1 second. POWER = ENERGY/TIME Sorry for the confusion that the first
posting may have caused. I knew what I meant but didn't state it
correctly.

David

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 2:49 PM Subject: Re: Energy levels was: DC power on Tesla secondary

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
Hi David,
I think you have that a little skewed.
1 billion joules in 1 sec and 1 joule in 1 nanosecond both represent there same POWER, not the same energy.
Matt D.