Re: secondary wire diameter

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Malcolm.

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  > Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>  >
>  > Hello Malcolm aka "all" :-D

> I'll pull my head in if that's what you want.

??? what can give me a liberty to think so? i`ve just admitted, that
nobody except you had answered at that moment, that`s all! so don`t
even think to do it! don`t misinterpret me so badly - be more positive
to yourself ;-)

> I've never been interested in going for sparklength = 3x seclength.

it`s a pity :-)

>  >  >  >  LDPE - could i make the coil from it?
>  >  > If it's not black, it should be fine.
>  > i saw different colours - blue, white, yellow, why black is so bad -
>  > it contains graphite?

> I understand so from others. I haven't been unfortunate enough to
> have obtained any and wound a coil only to find out it was a bad
> idea. Gaspipe really needs to be at least partially conductive.

i was there today - the guy told me that black colour is just a dye -
it doesn`t influence the electric strength of the pipe. but better to
be overcautious :-)