Re: Anyone willing to part with an NST?

At 04:44 PM 8/17/2005, you wrote:
Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've also noticed 120 mA versions. Rare as hen's teeth and cost about 4x more than 4 30 mA versions combined. Are those even used anymore?

Mike

I made an error in my previous post (from misreading yours). You say that a 120mA unit costs 16 times a 30mA unit? This is true only for used transformers. For new, a 120mA unit is probably a bit less than 4 times a 30mA unit. For used, though, there's a huge number of them out there, so excess supply drives down the price.