Re: [Tesla-2] Teslathon

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage, Inc." <dmshv.davmckin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Bill,

We're in the process of gathering the data. We'll be posting information on our website as soon as available (directions, hotel, mapquest link, etc.). We'll be posting here in the next 2-4 weeks or so. Preliminary schedule is: Nov. 4th evening and daytime setup/playing with coils. Evening Nov. 5th - serious playtime. Location is on the outskirts of Sarasota. Preliminary info on Power available: 240V @ 125A.

Previous teslathons can be found at:
http://home.netcom.com/~davmckin/DMsIndex.htm

Please contact me directly if you have any specific information you need prior to the detail information posting.

Best regards,

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage, Inc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 2:06 PM Subject: Re: [Tesla-2] Teslathon

Original poster: "bill wilson" <wtw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

does any one have more info on the teslathon in sarasota florida, date, time, address thank you

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 1:36 AM Subject: Re: [Tesla-2] Teslathon

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx