RE: Looking for Voltage Control Switch Ideas

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Adam,

That's a nice looking schematic. I'm curious as to what you produced it
with. Also, are the dual filters precautionary or do you see significant
benefit by having one on either side of the variac?

Thanks,
Cameron