Re: Coil Near Completion - Page Updated

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Besides controlling the input voltage and current, you
can also adjust the charging (or i guess technically,
discharging) voltage. By not turning on your rotary,
and aligning the gaps, you can increase the bps, and
lower the bang size. I've done this for initial
tuning. If you have big caps and are starting off with
low voltage and current, you may not have your rotary
speed in step with cap charging rates. Turning your
rotary into a static gap, can help by allowing the
caps to charge and discharge when they want to.

Adam