re: Contactor question

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz" <mark_w_stolz@xxxxxxxxxxx>

David,

We used a similar contactor for our recent 10kVA coil, though ours was a 24v coil.

http://teslacoils4christ.org/mark.stolz/jw12/

Though we only ran 42A officially, we built the system in case the onwer "wanted to let the horses run" as it were, so the extra current capacity is handy. :-)

Mark Stolz
Pearland, TX
http://teslacoils4christ.org/

Hi all,

Since I'm the one (I think) who originally opened the contactor
<snip>
where all of the poles close at exactlyu the same moment. So my
answer was to replace my 4-pole 30 amp FLA, 40 amp resistive
contactor with this:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7538921428&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7538921428&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I installed it today and it looks like it's gonna work great for me :^)
I think that this will suffice for my up to 60 amps with my pig
driven "Green Monster" coil, which can be seen at:

<http://dawntreader.net/hvgroup/david/gm.html>http://dawntreader.net/hvgroup/david/gm.html

David