Re: double link

Hi Ken,

Everything that goes out on the Tesla list is in plain text ASCII format.

However, most mail programs today send out mail with various HTML features or fancy text/symbols added. These posts are "converted" into plain text. Web links are usually converted in the safest way possible which means they get translated to pure ASCII twice so the original link is never lost. I assume we have all figured out how to work those double links now ;-)

If I see it, or remember to check, I can manually convert the link so it looks good. But I often miss it. If you can send the posts into the list in pure ASCII plain text format, the post that goes out should be exactly like you sent it.

Cheers,

        Terry