Re: Names was:Re: Commercial SSTC Project - First Preview Images

Original poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Mike,

... +
"Care-to-ventilate-room-for-prolonged-operation:)

BTW, appears that folks incline to name their coils
after mythological beings,legends and such.
I don't have a clue why but Greek,Latin and German
names are given quite frequently.
Here is one more suggestion along these lines:

"Prometheus"

No elaboration for the choice is needed I guess.

My apology if somebody has already used it  for a
Tesla Coil.

Regards,
Boris

-----