I am OK survived hurricane

Original poster: <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

Hi All...

just wanted to let yall know I am ok and the wifey, animals and I made it safely to Huntsville Al. ( wifes brothers home) to avoid the hurricane. I have gotten reports from 2 sources that live nextdoor and across the street that damage to the home was nearly total. Hey at least the house still has a roof well kinda sorta a roof its shaped like a roof... flooding in our area reached 6-8 feet deep at least the ceiling is intact... I suppose all the T-Coiling stuff in the shop is gone ( since the shop is 4' lower in altitude than the house) wet or water damaged... looks like there wont be a haunted house this year...

Although I havent seen my home yet and from what they are saying on TV it wont be until next monday before they start letting people back into the city... must be pretty bad to keep us out a whole week...

Im trying to keep a good spirit on this situation but still the thought of loosing everything is a bitter pill to swallow....

I will continue checking up on the list and coiling activities... at least I do have this list to look forward to reading....

(( Terry thanks for letting me post this just want everyone to know I am ok you can remove this text in the (( )) if you wish ))

Scot D