Maxwell Oil

Original poster: "MIKE HARDY" <MHARDY@xxxxxxxxxx>

A while back I asked about repairing a cracked and leaking Maxwell pulse cap. I haven't tried any of the kind suggestions that you guys recomended, but will. Since then we received quite a selection of new to almst new maxwells for dirt cheep. Unfortunately the seller did not use any packing material what-so-ever! At least one cap (a brand new 0.1uF, 40kV) is drained empty, I could cry. Does anyone know what kind of oil Maxwell uses? My talented buddy wants to build a plastic case, and place the guts in it to try a repair. As always thanks for all the great help.