Re: Recent s.s.t.c. work

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  > the very first result is the following:
>  > http://cis.ru/~dest/2.PNG

> If I'm reading that properly, then 3MV/m is a sort of
> greenish colour? So any colour above green shows an
> area where air will break down? If that is right, then
> this configuration would suffer terrible flashovers.

first - yes, second - again yes, third - just for this i`ve downloaded the
bella/femm - to learn how to change this configuration in proper way :-)

> BTW I agree that drum'n'bass and Tesla coils go well
> together :-)

and many other things in my life go well together with dnb ^_^

-----
Happy coiling, unlimited electricity, basic food and requisite sleep.
21-06-1996 (c) Robert W. Stephens