Western Winter thon - part three

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ" <christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

Good day great coilers,

Here is a website I put together today of our W.W.T. warm-up party last weekend you may get a kick out of @

http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/Winterteslathon2006.htm

Also the notice of the thon @ http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/Winterteslathon2006_rev1.htm

Remember, this is RSVP only and if you have not sent me your address yet, please do as in the midst of generating badges as we will have security at the gate. The coil I am putting the top hat on is awaiting delivery from Dave (D&M) of the 13 inch secondary for the 5KWATT DRSSTC. The purple MMC are 120 caps for the little 5KWATT DRSSTC, sure hope to get that done for thon also! Hope to at least get 12 footers, he he. I sure love DRSSTC's indeed!

Cheers,

Dr Spark @ http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/