cpisurplus.com

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

Hi All,

FWIW, cpisurplus.com, which occasionally sells stuff useable in TC control panels, etc. is offering 10% off everything in stock thru 12-31-05. This is offered for whatever it may be worth to you; I have no financial interest in this company

Matt D.

Here is their spiel:

 During the month of December take 10% off all items in stock!

Please register at our website located at www.cpisurplus.com* to receive 10% off! We will send a confirmation email letting you know you are eligible for this discount. If you are already signed up on our site, you can start taking advantage of this discount immediately.

You will not see a discount column; the prices have already been reduced for all registered users on our site.

Thanks for your time and happy shopping

CPI Surplus

*To register on our site go to www.cpisurplus.com and click on â??Online Storeâ?? then click on the red â??Sign Upâ?? button in the upper left hand corner. Then click on â??Create New Accountâ?? and fill in the required information. No purchase necessary to sign up.