Re: Cheesehead Teslathon

Hi All,

I'm not a solid state coiler, but after watching this DVD, I am certainly considering it! It's a great DVD with some amazing footage! The SSTC footage is fantastic and not something you would expect to see or hear! Just amazing stuff and the DVD exposure time of all that went on is incredible! Ahh, and the cannon! Very cool!

Highly recommended!
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

We still have some DVDs remaining of the Cheesehead Teslathon with over 40 minutes of DRSSTCs, classic TCs, and lots of other high voltage goodies.

Steve Ward's big SSTC, Chris (from Phoenix) hauled in a bunch of smaller coils with amazing performance (12 inch sec with a 40 inch long spark!!).

Dr. Resonance