Fantc update

Hi All,

Thanks to Curt Sibley, I was informed of a problem with Fantc since the last update. A problem was input cells. A value typed in an input cell resulted in a script error. This was due to the addition of the calculation function added at the last update. Basically, each cell can calculate like a calculator (2*2 results in 4), or especially useful when a coiler is familiar with diameter values but not radius (diameter*.5), etc. The function had a glitch when ported to Fantc. I've since updated the script and it works now as intended. You may need refresh your browser if your browser caches scripts to incorporate the updated script (utility.js).

The download version is always identical to the online version, so it was updated with the same. If you downloaded the previous version (ref date of online version), then dump the old and download the new.

Take care
Bart