RE: Build own capacitors

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Matt , I must agree with you. I built a 12Kv variable capacitor by hand
last summer , some people said I should have bought a vacuum variable
but I fell better about saying I made it than I bought it.

Rich , from the middle of Missouri

Jeremiah, Christopher, All,

     You are overlooking one very big point. There will always be
those who will make their own caps just because they can and need to
BECAUSE they can.. Just as most people will by a cake, and some will
buy a cake mix, there will always be a few that, when they want a
cake, will buy flour, sugar, milk, and eggs, not because of financial
necessity or convenience, but because they just need to.

Matt D.