From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:31 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Build own capacators

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

Jeremiah, Christopher, All,

     You are overlooking one very big point. There will always be
those who will make their own caps just because they can and need to
BECAUSE they can.. Just as most people will by a cake, and some will
buy a cake mix, there will always be a few that, when they want a
cake, will buy flour, sugar, milk, and eggs, not because of financial
necessity or convenience, but because they just need to.

Matt D.