Re: Lead Free (was Re: CD MMC caps from DigiKey...)

Hi,

At 07:12 PM 12/15/2005, you wrote:
Well now you have me thinking that I must be really good at soldering...

I have been using lead free solder for a year now, with decent
results, it does help to make sure you soldering iron tip is
compatable with it though (lead free solder would not tin my old tip,
I bought a new one that said it was for lead free use, and it worked
a lot better).

What type/manufacturer of solder????  The special tip is a new to me *;-)))

Cheers,

        Terry