Re: Capacitor Help

Hi Terry,

Yes, the second gif is how it looked before I hit the send button.
Images are sometimes helpful and ascii art is nice as one can just type out notes here and there around the image. But, I guess iffy is true. Maybe I'll just pop up quick screen capture gifs in the future just to be sure.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Hi Bart,