RE: old fashioned 810 triode Tesla coils

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ" <christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

Miles,

I built some super nice tube coils, the last is a Dual 833C VTTC pumping
30 plus inch
sparks @ http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/images/sparks_1.gif

and full page @ http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/833c_vttc_1200.htm.

This 2000 watt VTTC will light a garden tool on fire @
http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/images/ww14.jpg

and http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/images/ww16.jpg

A coil that still gets a great deal of smiles.....and runs and runs and
runs!

Cheers,
Christopher robin