To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: Xmas eve story/was Merrie Xmas a christmas story

Original poster: mecortner@xxxxxxxxxx
Hi D.C.

Are you sure that ozone is carcinogenic? I know
that it is a good oxidizer and can in effect
burn your delicate lung tissue but never herd
of this quality. I think just about every coiler
has had the unpleasant experience once or twice
of choking and coughing from over exposure in
their course of experimenting.

---- Matt Cortner ----