Re: High Voltage Stunt on Fear Factor tonight.

Original poster: Dave Leddon <leddon1@xxxxxxxx>

At 10:19 PM 1/31/2005, you wrote:

At 09:47 PM 1/31/2005, you wrote:
Hey it works! (let me guess, running off of 9V batteries or
something?)  And just to make sure its a *tesla coil* you took the
output right to your body... yep its a TC ;-).  Better watch out
though, that Alternating Current is potent enough to kill an elephant!
;-)

Steve W.

Whaaa!! Ya think I am a weenie... That is full 120uS 340 buss stuff!!!! Well ok... The current limits were set right on top and the primary resistors were killing the thing to the max ;-))) The "box" was putting out full, but the coil was about "maxed" for power in that case ;-))) Hey that is hand in my pocket full bode stuff there :o)) I could actually "feel" the feeble streamer through the wrench!! I am glad it barely showed up in the picture ;-))

Oh, yeah? Notice the white knuckles, glassy eyes and the button popped off the sleeve, no doubt caused by extreme tension in the wrist.

And the AC line current meter read....  Well ok... It read zero :o)))

Cheers,

        Terry

David H. Leddon