Re: LOW-Z Amp

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello All, Terry.

I came up some days ago with questions concerning
Terry's low-Z amp design.

Here is a short and not to pretty snapshot of
what happened since then.
It is a combination of the two popular tuner circuits from
Terry Fritz and Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz and the
low-Z amp inside one case with the posibility to
combine the components as desired.

http://luebke-lands.de/tesla17.html

I am looking forward for some serious
testing tomorrow when I have access to my scope again.
For now everything seems to work but no measurements
were taken.
Now I still have one question:
Can I feed the signal from the "Terry-TCT" directly into the
amp or doesn't this make any sense.... would at least render
the dou-LED thing useless...
With Antonios design I am pretty sure this can be done, this
is what I intend to do, I incoorporated the second tuner for
the fun of it.

Thanks to everyone who contributed, this was a fun project
sofar and I think there is more ahaed when I put this thing to use.

Best regards

Christoph Bohr