Re: geek group caps?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Adam,

They may offer them again in the future. But currently, as far as I know, they stopped due to financial or time constraints with their Avalon Project. Mark Broker could fill us in better on the situation. Caps are available from Dr. R's (GWS!!!) Resonance Research Corporation. But I don't know what his current stocking is.

David E Weiss

Original poster: Adam Britt <beans45601@xxxxxxxxx>

Is the Geek Group still offering mmc caps to the public? The website
used to be thegeekgroup.org/mmc, but now it says that i am forbidden
to access that page. Did the website change, or are the caps just not
available anymore?

-Adam